COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
When you register with the Site or choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards, you voluntarily give us personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, as well as demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests. You are under no obligation to provide us with any personal information; nevertheless, if you refuse, you may be unable to use certain aspects of the Site.
When you visit the Site, our servers automatically gather information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you visited immediately before and after visiting the Site.
When you purchase, order, return, exchange, or seek information about our services from the Site, we may collect financial information, such as data linked to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date). We store only a little amount of financial information, if any at all. Otherwise, our payment processor, Stripe, stores all financial information, and you should study their privacy policies and contact them directly for answers to your questions.
Data From Social Networks
If you connect your account to social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you can get information like your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you
- Email you regarding your account or order
- Enable user-to-user communications
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Notify you of updates to the Site
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you
- Perform other business activities as needed
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity
- Process payments and refunds
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- Respond to product and customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Solicit support for the Site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
We may share your information as permitted or required by any relevant law, rule, or regulation if we believe it is necessary to respond to legal process, investigate or remedy potential breaches of our policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This involves exchanging information with other entities for the sake of preventing fraud and lowering credit risk.
Third-Party Service Providers
Payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer care, and marketing help are all examples of services for which we may share your information with third parties.
We may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes with your consent or with a chance for you to withdraw consent, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners, service providers to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We have no ability to regulate or control third-party solicitations, and we are not responsible for the acts of third parties with whom you provide personal or sensitive data. You are responsible for contacting the third party directly if you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from them.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- Cleaner Vibe LLC
- 17350 State Hwy 249, Ste 220 #8315
Houston, Texas 77064
- Phone:(469) 815-7237, (443)602-9366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org